b.geos offers Earth Observation services using state-of-the-art remote sensing technologies. Our portfolio encompasses standard as well as innovative approaches.
We develop value-added products, conduct basic research, provide consultancy in remote sensing technologies and applications, as well as training.
- 04.11.2020 ERC Synergy grant for Annett Bartsch together with MPI Hamburg and MPI Jena - Q-Arctic -
"Quantifying disturbance impacts on feedbacks between Arctic permafrost and global climate" (APA-news in German)
- 01.10.2020 Interview on climate change impacts in the Arctic with Annett Bartsch in BIORAMA #68 (print version and in German only)
- 07.05.2020 b.geos involved in a HORIZON2020 project to advance the adaptive capacity of Arctic communities
- 26.02.2020 ESA feature story on CCI+Permafrost 'Picturing permafrost in the Arctic'
- 06.02.2020 ORF online feature story 'The climate change data collectors/Die Datensammler des Klimawandels' (in German)
- 17.05.2019 ESA feature story on Permafrost 'Satellites yield insight into not so permanent permafrost'
- 20.04.2019 DerStandard story on female pioneers at Vienna University of Technology - Annett Bartsch as first woman who obtained a habiltation in the section geoinformatics (in German)
- 29.10.2018 Success Story 'Arctic Lakes from Space' on UN space4water portal